If you have a question or need some help, call the office at (916) 979-8378 and ask for an appointment with Ms. Monahan!
The Counseling Corner at Choices Charter School is available for academic, career, and social/emotional support. Students are highly encouraged to make an appointment for counseling services. The Counseling Corner also provides:
- Testing: The Counseling Center is equipped with SAT, ACT, and GED preparation materials.
- Job Placement: We have a job board with local job openings displayed outside of the Counseling Center. Counselors can assist students on their job search and also guide them through application and interview processes and follow-up.
- Post-High School Education: Counselors will assist students in matching their strengths and interests with possible career paths. College catalogs, both two and four years, as well as vocational information, are available in the Center so students can research their many options. Our counselor, Ms. Monahan, is available by appointment to help students with college research and completion of applications.
Need help? Our Counselors are available!
Ms. Monahan - Counselor
Available by Appointment Monday through Friday
Mr. Drennon - Enrollment & Community Liaison
- For course schedule change request – Link Coming Soon!
- To schedule an appointment – Link Coming Soon!
- Naviance College and Career Planner – click here!
- Visit collegesimply.com for information on which schools are within your reach based on your GPA, SAT score, or ACT score. Or, search entrance requirements by school.
- Best Colleges (according to U.S. News): click here!
Community Outreach: The community liaison is available to both students and their parents and can assist the family with education and job opportunities.
College/Career Planning: Visit our page HERE!